Are you looking for a natural way to better your health? Maybe you're contemplating a more plant-based diet and need to know where you'll get your essential nutrients. Sea moss capsules can check off both the aforementioned boxes and then some. We at Atlantic Naturals are going to let you in on the amazing benefits of Sea moss capsules.
What are Sea Moss Capsules?
Our sea moss capsules contain the daily recommended dosage of sea moss. They can be taken 1-2 times a day and contain all the health benefits of our sea moss gel. Well most of the same health benefits. Sea moss in gel form can be applied topically to heal and soothe skin.
Sea moss capsules have a few additional benefits to make up for the lack of topical application. Here's a few benefits of sea moss capsules
- Easily consumable: Our capsule form is recommended to be taken 1-2 times daily. They take less than a second to consume but the health benefits of regular use are long-lasting.
- Easily monitored: Sea moss in gel form is often mixed into food and drink. It can be easy to lose track of how much you've put into any given dish. Sea moss capsules offer the peace of mind that you've taken the right amount of sea moss any given day.
- Easy to share: Let's be honest, once you feel the benefits of sea moss you'll be tempted to share with your partner, roommates, or family. And unlike gel form, where you might share too much or too little, capsules offer an easy 50/50 (It's ok if you want to hog more than 50%) split.
What are the Health Benefits of Sea Moss Capsules?
Sea moss capsules offer a ton of health benefits. We cover these benefits in further depth in this article. Below are a few of the legendary benefits sea moss capsules provide.
- Clear and hydrated skin: Sea moss capsules can help calm thyroids and boost your immune system. This results in a fresh, youthful appearance. For a more in-depth skin care routine, you'll want sea moss in gel form. However, capsules are much, much easier to take consistently. (You can build them into your morning routine.) This means you'll be able to maintain smooth, nourished skin for even longer.
- Slim and toned midsection: It's no secret that sea moss aids weight management. (Ok maybe a little bit of a secret.) One of the ways it helps is by boosting your energy levels. Imagine what you could do with just a little more energy. And unlike the temporary boost from caffeine and/or energy drinks; sea moss capsules provide a long lasting natural, heart healthy energy boost.
- Powerful immune system: Immune health during Covid-19 is important. Sea moss has been staving off infections and boosting immune systems for hundreds of years. Sea moss capsules contains over 92 essential vitamins and minerals to help boost your immune system. As the ageold adage goes, a sea moss capsules a day keeps the doctor away. At least that's how it would go if we at Atlantic Naturals had a say.
- Mood enhancement: Look, we're not going to tell you that we're offering happiness in a pill. As if such a thing exists. What we will say is that sea moss capsules have been scientifically proven to help balance hormones. This is thanks to the high amount of potassium sea moss capsules offer and the effect sea moss has on the thyroid gland. What this means for you is a better mental finesse, and stable hormone regulation. So, while sea moss may not be happiness in a pill, it definitely helps keep you positive.
The take away here is that sea moss is a natural super food with numerous health benefits. Sea moss capsules offer those same benefits. Remember that capsules should be taken 1-2 times daily for maximum result. It will take a few weeks of regular use before you're able to notice the results of sea moss. We offer our sea moss with additional nutrients like beet root or spirulina. If you're unsure which sea moss is most beneficial for you then check out our stand-alone sea moss capsules. Remember to practice a healthy diet and to be patient as the sea moss works in your body. And before long you'll have more energy and healthier skin to name just a few benefits. So, what are you waiting for? Click here to check out our sea moss and other remedies to get healthy, the natural way.
Who Shouldn't take Sea Moss Capsules?
Sea moss capsules, much like any supplement, has side effects. While these side effects are often far less worrisome then pharmaceutical pills; they do still exist. We want you to know about them.
- Pregnant people: Studies are still out as to how sea moss can affect an unborn. The healthy changes that sea moss has on hormones could clash with the changes pregnancy causes. Specifically, avoid sea moss and bladderwrack. Bladderwrack is a sea weed that is commonly marketed with sea moss. Pregnant people should avoid this combination due to the high levels of iodine.
- People that take blood thinners: In higher doses, sea moss can act as a blood thinner. This means that those of us who require blood thinning medication may suffer adverse effects from the combination. Consult your doctor to see if sea moss capsules are right for you.
- People with multiple medications: Consult your doctor before adding sea moss into your routine.